Original full bund watch band handcrafted from full-grain vegetable tanned Nemesi leather (Badalassi Carlo, Italy). Pull up leather has very natural look and ages beautifully, changing it’s color at the fold: first it becomes lighter and then gets back to it’s usual color. Due to the oily wax finish, the surface quickly collects rich patina and looks more and more unique over time. Bunds were developed for military pilots in the XX century: the strap protected the skin from direct contact with metal watch in cold weather. Bund watch band can be seen in the photographs of Steve McQueen and on Robert Redford’s hand in “Three Days of Condor.” This bund watch band with contrast stitching is a stylish accessory and a good addition to any watchband collection.
Handcrafted Nemesi leather bund watch strap with contrast stitching:
– Leather — full-grain vegetable tanned Nemesi (Badalassi Carlo, Italy) in Cotto color
– Thread — waxed ZJ linen thread, contrasting grey-beige color
– Seam — saddle-stitch seam
– Edge — polished with special compound for longer lasting
– Thickness – Thickness of the strap is about 2.0-2.2 mm.