Handmade watch band from Horween Chromexcel burgundy color.
For many, this leather needs no introduction. The one of the most famous leathers in the world from the Chicago factory Horween – Chromexcel.
A lot has been written about this leather. Pleasant feeling when touching oily leather, satin feeling, durability and much more. But the main thing is that if you value quality and style, this strap is for you.
Perfectly stitched in old fashioned way, by hands. Edges polished with special compound and last long. Specially designed rubber insert (flexible and keeps shape of your watchband)
Details of watch band:
– Leather — combination tanned leather Horween CXL burgundy
– Back lining – Natural vegetable tanned cow leather.
– Thread — premium linen thread from ZJ.
– Special flexible rubber insert
– Fit to — all major watches with 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm lug, check drop down menu for available options.
– Size — from 110/70 mm to 130/90 mm and custom size are available, drop-down menu will help you to choose
– Thickness of watch band – 2.0mm – 2.2mm in thinner part and 6mm – 6.5mm in padded side, insert is flexible and keep form of shape.
– Edges — polished by hand with special compound for longer lasting.
– Stainless steel buckle equipped
– Tannery – Horween (Chicago, USA)
– Type – Medium temper leather with nice satin and oily feeling when touch. Combination tanned. Lightens when bending.